Coronavirus, (COVID-19) Update from Strive Physical Therapy, Chandler, AZ
With the recent news surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we wanted to share the precautions that are being taken for the health of our PT treatment patients and staff. Strive Physical Therapy – Chandler is open for regular business, with normal hours. While there are currently no plans to alter hours, we will be sure to keep you informed of any changes. We look forward to welcoming you to our office, where there is no higher priority than health and safety.
While the prevalence of the virus in our community is low at this time, we are staying up to date on public health recommendations and announcements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, the Arizona Department of Health Services, and other leading health organizations.
In support of the health and well-being of patients and staff, we are currently taking many precautions, including:
- Increased frequency of disinfecting high-touch areas
- Team education and ongoing monitoring of CDC guidelines
- CDC-recommended general hygiene reminders posted in restrooms and other spaces
To prevent the spread of illness and align with CDC recommendations, we urge you to stay home when you are feeling sick, recently traveled in the last 3 weeks – self quarantine for 14 days is recommended. We ask that you cancel your appointment and avoid not showing up if changes on your behalf are necessary.
For the most up to date information regarding Coronavirus symptoms, prevention and treatment, and frequently asked questions, we recommend the following websites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- World Health Organization
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your appointment or if you will not be able to keep your scheduled appointment due to illness, please contact our office at 480-550-4102.
Strive Physical Therapy – Chandler remains open daily and we look forward to seeing you for your Physical Therapy Treatment needs. Be assured that the well-being of our patients and community is of utmost importance to us.
Health and Wellness,
Shveta Jones, PT, DPT, Owner and Lead Physical Therapist